Saturday, October 28, 2017

We're not incapacitated, we just have special needs

Dedicated to all those beautiful souls who through their disabilities teach us so many lessons.

I sit in silence and in my silence, I feel more than you do.

In my silence, I feel your love.

In my silence, I communicate not with individuals, but with the entire Universe.

In my silence, I speak with the angels.

Don't let my silence or my physical disabilities sadden you, or think that I’m "different" because I’m not… I came here on a mission.

Before I decided to come into this world, I chose to teach people a lesson through my silence and/or physical disability.

The lesson is that we essentially are all the same, whether it’s because of the fact that we all have different physical appearances or because of the fact that some of us are quiet achievers and prefer communicating in silence, letting our actions speak louder than words.

We are one.

I sit in silence.

Written by Matoula Psillakis


No comments:

Post a Comment